Friday, July 1, 2011

George Martin The Original Receives Positive Feedback From Customers

65 N. Park Avenue, Rockville Centre, NY 11570
www.georgemartingroup.com   1-516-678-7272

The George Martin Group restaurant, George Martin The Original, is known for it's upscale dining and delicious entree's, but not many customers know the quality and expectations required of the staff. Recently, George Martin The Original received a letter from a customer who hosted an Anniversary Party at the location and was "WOW'd" beyond belief. Read more below:


I recently held my parents' Wedding Anniversary Party in the party room at your restaurant. The party was such a success that I had to write you a letter to express my gratitude. I have eaten dinner in your restaurant several times before and have had many servers but on one recent visit I was especially impressed with the service of Jess M. I specifically requested her to serve at the party and she did a terrific job. She was extremely accommodating with all of my requests on the night of the event. She has a great personality and is extremely respectful of the guest in your establishment. I am sure that you have heard what a wonderful employee she is but I had to let you know.

I especially want to thank you for the work done by your Restaurant Manager, Cheryl Sullivan. I came into the restaurant several months before the party and spoke with Cheryl. From the moment I sat down with her to discuss my expectations, I could tell that this was a person with whom I wanted to do business. She is a spectacular representation of your establishment. She does her job with professionalism, organization, and respect for the customer. In addition to all this, she and I share the same birthday, imagine that.

Over the past few months Cheryl and I would discuss the party. I had many different questions and concerns but she always took time out to make me feel comfortable. It is this finesse that makes doing business with George Martin a pleasure. She too time to go over my options, discuss pricing, and make suggestions that would make the event a success. The party was not only a success but we received calls from family and friends several days after the event and got compliments on the food, the service, and the atmosphere. 

My expectations were not only met but they were surpassed. I believe that Cheryl Sullivan was the main reason we have such a beautiful memory to keep. When I think back at the other restaurant options I was considering, I realize that my "gut" instinct with Cheryl Sullivan and George Martin Restaurant were exactly on target. Thank you very much and I look forward to returning to your restaurant very soon.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment